Grafton Recruitment applies the highest recruitment standards in providing an exclusive experience in sourcing, selecting and placing people. We are focused on results and dedicated to forging lifelong relationships with our clients and candidates.
We are looking for PRICING ANALYST.
- Building pricing culture of the company
- Preparing and implementing pricing and sales procedures and tools (pricing policy,offers, calculations, presentations etc.)
- Analysing periodical trends in profitability (NFI per client etc.)
- Building and providing training sessions for Commercial Functions
- Building short and long term plans and pricing strategy for CZ & SK
- Preparing and implementing pricing improvement actions
- Cooperation with Country/Area/Branch Managers and Finance
- Develop and maintain model for P&L forecasting of Temp gross margin (NFI)
- Monitoring local market and competitors
- Maintain and develop ROCE model for assessing of bids to clients
- Manage internal process of approvals of bids and contracts
- Review existing and proposed contracts for temporary services (in cooperation with external legal counsel)
- Price adjustment activities on specific customer groups or customers identified as underperforming
- Implementation of training packages and deliver the training for commercial fuctions
- 10 years total experience plus minimum 3 years experience on commercial finance position
- Strong knowledge of Labour Code is preferred
- Proficiency in MS Excel and good knowledge of other MS Office Excellent knowledge of local accounting and taxation regulations
- Experience with ERP systems (ideally Navision or other like Oracle, SAP, etc.)
- Proficient in verbal and written English
- Detail oriented with strong analytical, quantitative and investigative skills with ability to discuss financial impact of various accounting treatments
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – ability to communicate with commercial fuctions as well as attend meetings with clients
- Reasonable legal background and willingness to develop in this area
- Highly motivated to work independently and to drive results
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently in order to meet deadlines
- Attractive salary
- 26 days of holidays.
- 2 sick days.
- Flexi passes in the value of 1 000 CZK/month and 1 200 CZK after 1 year of employment.
- Language courses.
- Mobile for private use.
- Multisport card.
- Meal vouchers.
- Pension insurance.
- Home Office possibility.
- Company´s teambuildings.
- Offices in the very centre of Prague.