- Career Zone
- About Us
- Press Center
- Shortlisted Jobs
Our rapidly expanding client based in Athens (Greece) is looking to recruit new colleagues to join their Technical Support team of professionals to work on behalf of well-known technology companies. This is a great opportunity for an individual with a drive to build their career working in fast-paced environments and dedicating to the personable service you give to each customer.
Among your main responsibilities will be to trouble-shoot various customer issues and to escalate them to relevant departments. You would use both your communication and organizational skills.
Previous experience is welcomed but it is not essential.
Let´s grab this opportunity and get the relocation support (fully paid flight tickets, accommodation for the first two weeks and assistance in finding your new home). Would you like to hear more about your chance to move your career forward in this beautiful city? Apply now!
- Very good command of English (B2+, both written and oral)
- Native or advanced level in Italian language
- Great communication skills
- Pro-activity and meticulousness
- Teamwork attitude and ability to work independently
- relocation package (accommodation for first two weeks + flight tickets)
- assistance finding accommodation paid by the employer
- free Greek lessons
- full public health insurance and private packages for checkups & dental care
- In house doctor & nurse
- corporate Social Responsibility events