An opportunity to participate in a small Finance Service Delivery focusing on General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Cash and Expenses transactions.
This is a challenging yet rewarding role for the right candidate who can demonstrate a combination of GL technical excellence, a pro-active attitude and a motivation to be part of something new.
Your Responsibilities as a Senior General Ledger Accountant:
- Ensure the accuracy, control and integrity of the financial ledgers
- Maintain the fixed assets register, perform all fixed assets accounting and verify existence of tangible assets on site
- Manage inventory accounting, coordinate and oversee regular stock takes
- Perform inter-company confirmations and monthly reconciliations of inter-company balances
- Cooperate closely with reporting analysts
- Support more junior colleagues and acting as a backup for their scope of activities
- Take an active part in the transition of GL processes and their following set up in Prague
- Support both internal and external audits.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement across finance functions