- Career Zone
- About Us
- Press Center
- Shortlisted Jobs
Are you looking for a change in both your career and your life? We offer this amazing opportunity to work in Athens (Greece) for a rapidly expanding international company. This dynamic environment gives you the chance to learn and grow, and the employer will support your relocation with this package of flight-tickets, fully paid accommodation for the first two weeks and assistance with finding your new home.
Both fresh graduates and experienced professionals are needed to join the Sales department.
Do you speak Finnish language fluently and have strong negotiation skills? Are you an energetic person with “I can do it” attitude? Hesitate no more and apply.
- Very good command of English (B2+, both written and oral)
- Native or advanced level in French language
- Great communication and negotiation skills
- Pro-activity and “I can do it” attitude
- Ability to work independently
- Focus on results
- relocation package (accommodation for first two weeks + flight tickets)
- assistance finding accommodation paid by the employer
- free Greek lessons
- full public health insurance and private packages for checkups & dental care
- In house doctor & nurse
- corporate Social Responsibility events