Are you passionate about the important role that HR has within a business?
Are you interested in optimizing employee productivity and providing HR support?
This is the best opportunity for you!
- Perform data research as well as data entry in various HR administration systems
- Assemble personnel and benefits files and maintain filing as needed
- Act as a contact person for employees on a wide range of HR related questions (including employment terms, HR systems and programs, legislation)
- Prepare letters, contracts, forms and other HR related documents
- Preparing and contributing to reports, briefings correspondence and presentations
- Take care of advisory and HR administrative transactional activities in the areas of payroll, contracts, personnel documentation etc.
- Perform various functions within different disciplines of the Human Resources department