- Career Zone
- About Us
- Press Center
- Shortlisted Jobs
Come closer and work in the city center of Prague!
Enthusiastic and responsible people are welcome to join professional and dynamic environment that will allow you to get out of your comfort zone and help you grow the way you never imagine you could.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Creating and maintaining of vendor files
- Processing of requests
- Keep an eye on internal procedures and deadlines
- Daily communication with vendors, internal staff or external institutions
- Checking and prevent duplications
- Updating information
- Stability and professional growth
- Training and courses
- Both friendly and supportive environment
Write the first chapter of your work experience and send us your CV!
Does your skill sets match the following requirements?
- Fluent in English? Excellent!
- Proficient analytical skills? Great!
- Detail-orientated? Perfect!
- Great communication skills? Even better!
- Interested in processing data? Keep reading!
- Proficient PC skills (MS Office)? Well done!
- Meal vouchers
- Flexi pass
- Language courses
- First 2 days of sickness covered with 100% of salary
- Life insurance program and Pension savings plan
- Location in the city centre
- Annual bonus
- International team and environment
- Career opportunities in the one of the top international companies