- Career Zone
- About Us
- Press Center
- Shortlisted Jobs
Are you passionate about the value HR can bring to the business? Then it’s time we start a conversation.
This role will provide HR support, tools and strategies that optimize our people productivity, retention and processes. Successful candidates have held positions in customer service or HR area and/or have an interest in working in HR area. You will interact with HR Business Partners, HR Service Owners, operations managers as well as most levels of leadership throughout the company.
Apply for this exciting position to support an HR team of a multinational company!
- Perform various functions within each discipline of the Human Resources department
- Perform data look up as well as data entry in various HR administration systems
- take care of advisory and HR administrative transactional activities in the areas of payroll, contracts, personnel documentation etc.
- Assemble personnel and benefits files and maintain filing as needed
- Work with site HR support staff & management to improve our existing new employee onboarding program
- Preparing and contributing to reports, briefings correspondence and presentations on program planning and evaluation
- Provide feedback for process improvements
- Proficiency in English and German language
- Customer service orientation
- Interest in HR area
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Administration, Business Administration, Economics or related field
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- Language courses
- Contribution to health and accident insurance
- 5 weeks of holidays
- Meal vouchers
- Contribution to Multi Sport card
- Fruit and refreshment at workplace
- Special mobile tariff offer
The company also offers a rotation program, opportunity for career growth both horizontally and vertically and stable employment with high standards of work.