- Career Zone
- About Us
- Press Center
- Shortlisted Jobs
Are you interested in HUMAN RESOURCES?
Do you speak fluent English?
Do you already have prior experience in HR?
Yes? Then this could be a perfect job for you, keep reading!
As an HR SPECIALIST you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and updating human resources documents and records.
- Processing HR transactions related to onboarding, offboarding, personal admin, bonuses etc.
- Preparing and maintaining employment records related to hiring, personal details changes, termination, leaves, transfers, compensations, promotions, etc
- Solve the employees´ queries.
- Participation in administrative staff meetings.
- Responsible for analysis, tasks, and documentation.
- Raising issues with the management, suggesting solutions.
- Participation in independent projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Administration, Business Administration, or related field
- Fluent English
- At least 6 months of HR experience
- Good command and understanding of MS Excel
- Ability to multi-task and exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Analytical and problem-solving capability
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Sick Days
- Home Office
- Meal vouchers
- Flexible working hours
- 2 days of home office/month
- Referral Bonus
- Language course