Are you interested in HUMAN RESOURCES?
Do you speak fluent English?
Do you already have prior experience in HR?
Yes? Then this could be a perfect job for you, keep reading!
As an HR SPECIALIST you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and updating human resources documents and records.
- Processing HR transactions related to onboarding, offboarding, personal admin, bonuses etc.
- Preparing and maintaining employment records related to hiring, personal details changes, termination, leaves, transfers, compensations, promotions, etc
- Solve the employees´ queries.
- Participation in administrative staff meetings.
- Responsible for analysis, tasks, and documentation.
- Raising issues with the management, suggesting solutions.
- Participation in independent projects.