- Career Zone
- About Us
- Press Center
- Shortlisted Jobs
Do you have a passion for finance and would you like to be a part of an international work environment? Would you like to use English on daily basis?
Gain professional experience, be in a welcoming atmosphere, work within teams of positive and open-minded people!
This is a great opportunity to start your career in a well-established international company in exclusive premises as a Junior Financial Analyst.
* Track finance policies and statutory requirements
* Modify reports from SAP to MS Excel
* Prepare client invoices
* Check contract related information
* Process internal accounting documents
* Create and modify reports
* Help to present financial related information
* Support other teams
* Perform other duties as assigned
The opportunity to work in a multicultural company as well as friendly and dynamic international environment. Are you interested in this position? Do not hesitate to send us your CV in English.
* University Degree (Accounting, Economics, Finance or Business Administration)
* Fluent English (B2), French is plus (B1)
* Strong organizational and analytical skills
* Excel - intermediate level
* Detail-oriented person
* Team player
This position is suitable for both fresh graduates and candidates with work experience.
* 5 weeks of holidays + Sick days
* Meal Vouchers
* Cafeteria Benefit Points
* Home office offered
* Referral bonus
* Relax zones in the office
* Training and Language courses
* Contribution to your Pension and Life Insurance