- Career Zone
- About Us
- Press Center
- Shortlisted Jobs
We are offering a great opportunity to work for one of the largest international companies located in Prague - Karlín. We are looking for Czech and German speaking candidates interested in HR l- this role demands both a high level of accuracy and the ability to communicate effectively.
- - Receive queries via phone, email or chat and log contacts into the shared service case management system.
- Resolve queries by referring to documentation such as frequently asked questions and standard operating procedures and escalate where these cannot be resolved.
- Take ownership of customer / employee contacts ensuring that each contact is accepted and resolved
- Identify gaps in the supporting documentation and also areas where the level of customer service could be improved driving increased numbers of questions / queries being resolved at first contact.
- Carry out audits and checks on responses and cases raised as required to ensure a high degree of accuracy and ongoing service delivery.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in written form with employees to explain and resolve queries and concerns. This could be via email, phone and chat / instant messaging.
The contract is temporary with possibility of prolongation and conversion to become core employee
Start - asap
Ability to work at least 20 hours/ week (possibility to work in the weekend)
- Fluent English German
- Previous experience with administration
- Solid command of MS Excel and Word
- Customer dedication and passion
- Pro-active and communicative personality
- Ability to work in an international team
- 5 weeks of paid holiday
- Multisport card
- Continued learning and development
- Teambuilding activities
- Dog friendly office