- Career Zone
- About Us
- Press Center
- Shortlisted Jobs
Do you want to work for an American company and spend your work with people from the international environment?
Are you interested in applications that are mainly available on the American market?
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer who will be willing to work and want to collaborate on a health app!
What will be your job?
- Configure, maintain, and support Maven builds for multiple Java-based business applications
- Customize and enhance builds as needed using standard Maven build lifecycles, plugins, and scripting
- Working with developers to solve problems
... and much more
Are you interested in this opportunity?
I'd love to talk to her about it, so respond!
- Advanced knowledge with Maven (including life cycles, integration)
- Ability to create and support complex Maven builds for enterprise Java applications
- Experience with distributed resource management systems, especially Git (Git version checking - including branching, merging and tagging, experience with storage platforms)
- Experience with support from Jenkins or other platform for creation and integration
- Home Office
- Flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of holiday
- 3 sick days
- multisport card and much more