- Career Zone
- About Us
- Press Center
- Shortlisted Jobs
Would like to work for company proudly wearing TOP Employer badge both in World and the Czech Republic market?
They are currently looking for bilingual <b>senior</b> Data Center Engineer, <b>German and English</b> who will join specialized team dedicated to one renowned German client.
Your main focus will be to provide service to internal clients to ensure that the IT infrastructure and systems remain operational through proactively identifying, investigating and resolving technical incidents and problems.
Feeling interested? Then Apply now!
#datacenters #linux #german #servers #networking
- Relevant work experience in the areas of Data Centre and Security - Basic Data Centre knowledge (servers-Windows/Linux, virtualization-VMware, backup services)
- Fluent English and German skills (in speaking and writing)
- Ability to work on shifts- 24x7 rotation (night shift once in 6 weeks)
- Knowledge of either Windows 2008 R2 / 2012 R2 - GUI) or Linux (SLES 11 / SLES 12 / RedHat 7 / Oracle Linux 7 - CLI
- Active Directory, Basic Networking skills
You'll get in return besides great place to work:
- Financial bonuses
- Meal vouchers
- Contribution to pension/life insurance scheme
- Paid Sick leave 100%
- Language courses
- 5 Weeks of holiday
- 3 Sick days
- Commuting contribution