If you’re a customer service driven individual and seeking an employment opportunity within an international tech company, then this account manager position may just be the right step forward in your career.
As an Account Manager, you will be the first point of contact for customers in regards to EMEA business processes, policies and requirements. You will also have the chance to work closely with the regional Sales manager for various assignments.
- Processing customer transactions and data through various mediums (sell-through & inventory, demand forecast, order processing)
- Providing customers with inventory, price and product information as well as any data agreed upon with the Sales and Team Managers
- Compiling reports and statistics of customers‘ weekly sell-through and inventory data (analysing business volumes and recommend customer actions with Sales Manager, discuss sales plan/outlooks with Sales Manager, monitor allocation tracking & consumption)
- Controlling and updating customer backlogs
- Informing customers of pricing and programs
- Organizing necessary logistics arrangements to meet customer needs
- Determining credit claims of customers and collaborating with credit and marketing teams for their resolution
- Complying with company procedures to ensure proper transaction processes