- Career Zone
- About Us
- Press Center
- Shortlisted Jobs
What makes you successful is your ease of conversation, building relationships and connecting with others.
What excites you is a dynamic environment where you are expected to handle multitasking and think ouside of the box.
What makes you a great candidate is your customer centric approach and your experiences in this field.
For one of our clients, we are looking for candidates to join their back-office team of experienced professionals.
More specifically you will:
- Take care of your portfolio of customers
- Be accountable for the timely and accurate resolution of customers' queries and issues (both via telephone or e-mail)
- Advise customer’s regarding their orders, logistics, and delivery
- Collect customer’s feedback
- Maintain and manage a relationship with your customers
- Work cohesively in a team environment.
- 1+ years of experience in a customer support environment or logistics field
- Good command of English (both written and oral, level C1)
- Customer-oriented approach
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- A high level of self-motivation and a positive attitude
- 25 days of paid vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Contribution to insurance
- Training and courses
- And more.