Are you experienced in the implementation of IT project solutions in the field of payroll?
Do you know the methodology for project management Prince 2? Do you have experience with migration and setting up of applications such as People Soft, Taleo, or Wok day?
Would you like to work for a global e-commerce company?
Then we are looking for you!
As the Program Manager you will be responsible for:
- Implementing IT project solutions in the field of payroll
- Supporting the global program needs by addressing and identifying cross-function delivery strategies, risks, concerns, options, recommended approaches, and mitigations to ensure a successful Payroll delivery
- Cooperating with the Payroll global Portfolio management team, the Change Management / Change Improvement team, and the Project Intake team
- Creating business requirements documents, detailed functional specification documents, analysis of change, customer impact, test plans, test cases, user training documents, and implementation documentation as necessary.
- Identifying and evaluating potential risks or obstacles and communicating status risks to business leaders
- Participating in the global workshops and design review sessions with Payroll, HR, and other teams
- Driving continuous process improvement by understanding customer needs and collaborating with stakeholders