Looking for opportunity to work as Communication manager in an international company? This is it!
Become an Communication manager in the international team, where you will be leading colleagues globally and take care of change management and learning and development. Our client is looking for candidates with a genuine interest in participating in communication and strategy planning. If you also speak fluent English this is your chance!
As a Communication Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Develop communications assets and activities to ensure and strengthen the learning culture and key messages for the organizations learning
- Actively support the Learning leadership team to bring the strategies and culture to life
- Audience segmentation and development of target-specific assets (i.e. people managers, regional and divisiona management body breakdowns/needs)
- Leverage the company’s regional Learning Institutes to build global, cross-divisional and multilingual networks of “Learning activators” at the country/regional level
- Co-design learning communications plans in line with strategic objectives and enterprise wide communications plan
- Co-design channel strategy for learning, support content creation, and framework
- Lead deployments of certain campaigns
- Lead inter-functional communications including global learning town halls/webcast and function change communications
- Actively support the culture transformation external positioning through amplifying curiosity and learning
Start date: ASAP
Contract until December 2020 with possibility of prolongation (project based contract)