- Lead the Business Analyst team - to drive accurate business decision making.
- Design, implement, and support KPIs for HR Services.
- Recognize and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation.
- Use Data Warehouse to explore new opportunities to support the business (Oracle SQL, Microstrategy).
- Perform data-mining and analysis using tools to identify trends and recommend opportunities for improvements.
- Respond to high priority requests from senior business leaders.
- Deliver regional level reports as required both quantitative and qualitative, to analyze service demand against service capacity and identify opportunities to improve performance.
- Work in partnership with the HR Services to build technical solutions that support automation and streamlining of HR Services processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or other quantitative fields such as Mathematics, or Statistics or equivalent experience.
- Fluency in English
- 3+ years’ experience in an analytical role
- Proven track record of managing a team
- Experience creating tools and models to interpret and analyze large data sets and communicate results to business leaders.
- Technical Expertise and in-depth knowledge of planning and analysis tools
- Advanced computer literacy - strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PeopleSoft, or similar HR systems
- Personable but also proactive and driven in their work - vibrant person with energy and enthusiasm
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills – be able to present the outputs
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- 5 weeks of paid holiday
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited period contract
- Relocation package
- Benefits and employees discounts
- Multisport card
- Public transportation reimbursement
- Home office – 2 days per month
- Life insurance
- Contribution towards pension insurance
- Continues education
- Language courses
- Working in an international environment
- Teambuilding activities
Other notesFor more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/
HR and Office Services and Law | Multilingual | Customer service | Administration | HR | Assistant | Help desk | Customer service | Specialist | Assistant / administrator | Junior | Senior | Comp and ben | General | HR generalista