Bring your accounting knowledge and drive into one of the biggest players in the air travel business. Make sure their payments are processed smoothly and on time and uphod company's strong payment morality!
You will have responsible and important tasks including:
- Processing automatic and manual payments, salaries, tax payments and special and high priority payments worldwide
- Ensuring all payments are recorded in accounting
- Dealing with bank rejections and returned payments, processing payment voids
- Ensuring accounts are funded sufficiently and on time
- Controling the payment methods for newly created suppliers
- Closely cooperating with central Treasury department in Geneva, with Accounts Payable General Ledger, Helpdesk and Purchasing department in Prague
RequirementsWhat do you need to apply?
- University Degree in Accounting or Finance is preferred
- Minimum 1 year professional experience in accounting, ideally Accounts Payable, Payments or Cash areas.
- Fluent English and Spanish
- Knowledge of Oracle is welcomed yet not necessary
- Working knowledge of MS Excel, Word
- Meal Vouchers
- Flexi Passes
- 5 weeks of holidays
- Professional growth possibilities