Do you have advanced ENGLISH and financial background?
Are you advanced user of SAP and other business applications?
Skilled the Finance & Controlling Business System Analyst responsible for supporting end-users with SAP ERP and all related business applications such as reporting or business intelligence is welcome to join our team!
As an Support Business Analyst you will be:
- Supporting SAP users in their daily activities across various entities
- Support users in daily operations, mainly SAP Finance
- Managing user authorizations
- Checking interfaces between systems
- Qualifying and Following-up issues
- Analyzing and documenting new requirements for users
- Managing Non Regression Tests
- Providing the trainning for end users
- Contribute to functional support documentation
- Communicate issue, request, or problem status to all parties as appropriate
- Follow established escalation procedures
- Create support documentation.
RequirementsDo you see yourself in this profile?
- Bachelor degree in Information Technologies/ Business related/ Finance
- Relevant experience within end-users support (3+ years ideally)
- Knowledge of Finances & Controlling processes
- Experience with supporting the following SAP Modules: FI, CO
- Very good knowledge of English
- Understanding of Change Management concepts
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
BenefitsHave a look at nice benefits:
- Flexible working hours (core hours: 10 - 4pm)
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 5 sick days
- Cafeteria (4 000 CZK/month)
- Meal vouchers
- Significant financial contributions to ACCA
- Contributions to accident and life insurance
- Contributions to pension
- Refreshments on workplace (fruit and very good coffee)
- Team buildings
Other notesFor more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/
Multilingual | Finance SSC | Accountant | Graduate | Specialist | Data entry | Cash application | Accounts receivable | Accounts payable | Billing | Collection | Credit | Order taker | Payroll | Travel expenses | Fakturantka