New SSC EMEA Support Center is now looking for additional staff to join their PMO.
The role of Application Project manager is a key role establishing/improving internal application Infrastructure within the company and its newly acquired entities.
He/she is leading the initiative through the different phases up to post-implementation review. Ensuring that projects are delivered on time, to budget and to the required quality specifications
Ready to feel new experience in brand new SSC for Nuclear Medicine?
Then apply now!
RequirementsWhat we need from you?
- Experience managing small to large scale systems regarding IT applications, experience with projects in a mid to large size global organization is required.
- Experience within a regulated manufacturing environment (medical device, pharma or life sciences) is plus but not necessary
- As well as experience with BI projects and Salesforce will be considered as a plus
- ITIL, PMP or IPMA certification
- Strong English level
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Annual bonus
- 5 sick days
- Cafeteria 40 000 CZK/year
- Meal vouchers - 100 CZK
- Contributions to accident and life insurance
- Contributions to pension (3% from sallary)
- Possibility of practicing yoga in the workplace (2x/week)
- Refreshments on workplace (fruit and very good coffee)
- Corporate events