We’re looking for Sharepoint Administrator for brand NEW Support Center in Prague. Become a part of NEW center, NEW team and start your NEW professional chapter with us.
You will take part in parts of implementing from installation, configuration and upgrading to maintenance SharePoint online with Office 365.
Besides that you will administrate our workflow systems, monitors all kinds of application, figuring out what can be automatized and if yes doing so and occasional troubleshooting and last but not least administer and maintain sites and sub-sites of our SharePoint environment.
RequirementsWhat should you look like?
- You should have experience with SharePoint installing and administering different SharePoint version
- Ideally past experience as System or Application Administrator
- Working knowledge of SQL
- And also working experience with page customization (site templates, list templates)
- And of course communitive level of English
- Flexible working hours (fix hours between 10 - 16h)
- Occasional work from home
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 5 sick days
- Cafeteria 4 000 CZK/month (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
- Meal vouchers - 80 CZK
- Contributions to accident and life insurance
- Contributions to pension (3% from sallary)
- Possibility of practicing yoga in the workplace (2x/week)
- Refreshments on workplace (fruit and very good coffee)
- Corporate events