Would you like to lead a TALENT ACQUISITION TEAM that plays a key role in the success of our company? Do you thrive in high growth ambiguous environments?
Use this unique opportunity to work for a reputable INTERNATIONAL company in PRAGUE, which will provide you with great package of BONUSES!!!
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to take ownership of the full recruitment function, lead a team of recruiters and make a real difference to our organization’s future success.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Managing the recruitment for the entire organization, working closely with managers and directors and leading a team of 6 - 8 to find exceptional candidates
- Leading the team in innovating new strategies for attracting top talent
- Building excellent working relationships with all stakeholders across the business to ensure that you are aware of all current and emerging needs of the organization and to apply appropriate strategies to meet these needs.
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates
- Participation in special projects/recruiting initiatives
- Strategic recruitment planning for future growth - ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, and interview process management
- Continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education
- Fluency in English plus any other European language is an advantage
- 3+ years of corporate and/or search firm progressive recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting
- At least 1 year in a people leadership role
- An enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Outstanding communication and huge amounts of drive
- 5 weeks of paid holiday
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited period contract
- Relocation package
- Benefits and employees discounts
- Multisport card
- Public transportation reimbursement
- Home office – 2 days per month
- Life insurance
- Contribution towards pension insurance
- Continues education
- Language courses
- Working in an international environment
- Teambuilding activities
Other notesFor more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/
HR and Office Services and Law | Multilingual | Customer service | Administration | HR | Assistant | Help desk | Customer service | Specialist | Assistant / administrator | Junior | Senior | Comp and ben | General | Náborář