Are you interested in IT security and IS Infrastructure Security assessments?
Do you want to became an expert in this field??
World’s leading global IT company with strong security practice is looking for a candidate for the position of
Senior Security Analyst (Security Assessments)
As a Senior Security Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Security Assessments of company hosting locations and data centers
- Reporting discrepancies to Security policies and standards
- Proposing new enhancements to the Security testing methodology for Infrastructure – Architecture, etc.
- Communication and interface with other teams and advising management on finding remediation delays
- Recommending and implementing continuous improvements
- Position requires traveling 20-30% or less
- Ideally University degree - bachelor/master (cryptography, data mining, computer science, communication technology, computer security and/or related certification)
- Fluent English, other languages are an advantage
- Good understanding of information security risk and compliance management
- Experience in Information Security assessments
- Knowledge of Network security concepts
- Knowledge of Security standards such as ISO27001:2013
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Power Point).
- Good Technical knowledge and management experience in any one of the following technologies:
- Network security (Firewall \ IDS \ IPS) reviews
- Security Incident and Event Management reviews
- Server Operating Systems
- End Point Security Management – Symantec \ McAfee \ Microsoft
- Application security. IT Security Architecture, Programming/Scripting, Forensic skills, SIEM platforms, Malware reverse engineering
- Excellent opportunity in the the newest IT business
- Opportunity to work in international environment for world’s leading global company
- Professional development, Continuous training
- Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, work from home, meal vouchers, fully paid sickness, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance etc.
+ Competitive salary and bonus package