Do you like Java? HTML5, Spring, Hibernate, JBoss, Vaadin, Liferay, Alfresco???
Do you want to prove it? Do you want to learn it?
Do you want to travel and meet new people, clients?
We have a job for large international client! Our client is looking for new people to their development team to work on several projects:
Senior Java developer
- Developing mainly bank, power energy or telco applications, programming new features of these applications
- Bug fixing - solving faults in the application
- Creating technical documentation
- Communication with Business analysts and Test engineers
- Communication with the client regarding requirements, the design of technical solution, during the implementation, etc,...
- Education in IT, computer science
- Java EE, Spring, Hibernate programming experience
- Web development (MVC, servlets, JSP, etc)
- Some XML, HTML/CSS knowledge
- Objective oriented programming
- Good English (German is an advantage)
Flexibility is important because of travelling to the client premises
- Work on interesting projects for large companies
- New technology equipment HTML5, Spring, Hibernate, JBoss, Vaadin, Liferay, Alfresco
- Possibility to work and go for a training abroad
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Pension/life insurance contribution
- Meal vouchers
- Cafeteria system – Flexipasses, Relaxpasses, etc. - 1000,- CZK/month (the amount increases to 1100 CZK/month after 2 years of employment)
- Sick days
- Overtime compensation
- Referral bonus (20.000 - 60.000,- CZK)
- Training – internal training (soft skills, technical skills), external training, certifications
- Employee Share Purchase Program