Would you love to start your career in an international company?
The Inside Sales role holds the responsibility for conducting outbound marketing and contact activities. The Inside Sales Coordinator provides front end sales activities including initiating prospect relationships, creating further interests and encouraging value driven conversations.
You would be responsible for:
- Initiate, maintain and master on-going relationships with each prospect, on the basis that each communication provides value to the prospect.
- Understand prospect’s business and to inform customers
- Intuitively and proactively understand the prospect’s concerns and facilitate escalation to the appropriate Direct Sales team resources.
- Communicate effectively and establish win/win partnership with assigned territory Direct Sales Representative to drive new business revenues.
- Reporting on regular basis
- Internal system and data maintaining
- Fluency in English and German
- Work experience in sales/account management/customer service/business development are a big advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well on your own and also as part of a team
- Passion for sales
- Organizational skills
- Commissions - competitive salary
- 4 weeks of vacation + 2/3/5 days – depending on performance
- Meal vouchers
- Possibility of business trips
- In-company massages
- Fresh fruit delivered daily
- Team buildings
- Multisport card
Other notesFor more related job opportunities visit http://www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Multilingual | Sales and Marketing | Sales | Telesales | Account manager | Sales representative | Sales support | Junior | Active | Service | Technical product | Reporting | Product | IT | Consulting | Obchodní asistent