Candidates with an interest in finance and analysis now have a great opportunity to start building their career in a renowned international company offering a range of consulting and outsourcing services.
If you wish to gain highly useful experience in financial analysis, work in English with a bunch of young and motivated people like yourself, you may be in luck!
This is a great opportunity to build a career as a Financial Analyst.
Throughout this position you will be:
- Presenting financial related information
- Working on different projects
- Tracking finance policies and statutory requirements
- Modifying reports from SAP to MS Excel
- Preparing of client invoices
- Participating in the forecasting activities, budgeting
- Check contract related information
- Processing internal accounting documents
- Creating and modifying reports
- Support other teams
- Coordinate near and long-term planning activities to ensure consistency and compliance
- Perform other duties as assigned
You will be supported yet able to work on your initiative and have fun doing it, gaining valuable experience and enhancing your future employability.
- University Degree (Accounting, Economics, Finance or Business Administration)
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of French or German advantage
- Interest in finance
- Computer literate and able to use Microsoft Office
- Vacation - up to 25 days
- Meal vouchers
- Employee Discounts
- Referral Bonus
- Language course
- Sick Days
Other notesFor more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/financial/
Multilingual | Finance and Banking | Finance SSC | Accounting | Analyses | Accountant | Analyst | Data entry | Graduate | Specialist | Accounts payable | Accounts receivable | Billing | Finance | Project | Reporting | Banking | Company | Team | Finanční analytik