Want to be part of NEW EMEA Support Center in center of Europe? Excellent opportunity to move forward in your IT career, obtain new skills, valuable experience from large international company.
Who we need is Oracle Database Administrator with relevant working experience willing to help us out to settle up our new support hub here in Prague.
You will be mostly responsible for the design, development, creation, maintenance and monitor of every databases including Oracle, DB400, and both external and internal Databases in Development, QA, and Production environments.
Sounds interesting? Then Apply!
RequirementsYou should have following:
- Relevant experience as Oracle Database administration
- Proficiency in Oracle PL/SQL as well as basic shell scripts
- Expertise in Oracle backup and recovery techniques
- Oracle performance tuning, patching and upgrades
- Communicative level of English - daily use
- Experience in large, Enterprise wide projects a plus
- Flexible working hours (fix hours between 10 - 16h)
- Occasional work from home
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 5 sick days
- Cafeteria 4 000 CZK/month (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
- Meal vouchers - 80 CZK
- Contributions to ACCA (30 000 CZK)
- Contributions to accident and life insurance
- Contributions to pension (3% from sallary)
- Possibility of practicing yoga in the workplace (2x/week)
- Refreshments on workplace (fruit and very good coffee)
- Corporate events