Big, well known IT company providing services to large international clients offers an interesting opportunity related to Network Security - firewall platforms from Checkpoint, Juniper, Cisco, Fortinet.
Network Security Engineer
You will be working on both internal and external projects for clients - projects of Firewall Delivery - design and deployment security solutions protecting and managing the client network
- Analysing existing client’s solution, physical topology, logical interconnectivity, etc.
- Developing Network security solution in cooperation with Project team
- Creating designs and support documentation
- Supporting and trouble-shooting of network security devices and systems (firewalls, intrusion detection systems, VPNs, security device management platforms, etc.)
- Vulnerability management, platform selection, load- testing,...
- English is esential
- Technical education in IT is prefered (Computer Science or equivalent experience)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 1-3+ years of network security experience (Checkpoint, Juniper, Cisco, Fortinet, etc.).
- Knowledge of networking – switching, dynamic routing protocols, static and rule based routing.
- Strong knowledge of encryption and tunneling protocols (IPSec, SSL VPN, TLS, IKE, IKEv2, etc.)
- Understanding of application protocols (Load-balancing, WAF, IPS, IDS, etc.)
- Willingness to travel - business trips
- Vacation - up to 25 days
- Meal Vouchers - 80 CZK/day
- Cafeteria - 1000 CZK/month (after first 3 months of employment, the amount increases to 1100 CZK/month after 2 years of employment)
- Life/Pension Insurance Contribution - 500 CZK/month (after first 3 months of employment, the amount increases to 700 CZK/month after 2 years of employment)
- Sick Days
- Overtime Compensation
- Referral Bonus
- Anniversary Present
- Language Academy
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Share Purchase Program