Have you always had the interest in LOGISTICS and wanted to learn more?
Now there is a great opportunity right in front of you!
This job position is made for both unexprienced enthusiasts and skilled expert, full training is covered. The key for this role is motivation and interest.
Do you wonder how a typical day of a LOGISTICS PLANNER looks like?
- Make capacity plans
- Keep your eye on placement of the trucks and vehicles
- Report and analyse data
- Hold daily communication with stakeholders and warehouses
- Solve possible issues
- Be in touch with other departmets such as Customer Service and Delivery
You will enjoy:
- Multinational and dynamic environment
- Location in the city center
- Competitive salary
- Team buldings
- Being fluent in English
- Flexibility and the ability to deal with ambiguous situations
- Strong customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem-solving mind-set
This role will let you spread your wings and help you to learn how to fly. We are waiting for unexperienced enthusiasts and skilled experts.
- 5 weeks of paid vacation
- Public transport reimbursement
- Contribution to life insurance
- Relocation package
- Benefits and employees discounts
Other notesFor more related job opportunities visit http://www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Multilingual | Customer service | Logistics | Other | Assistant / administrator | Customer service | Graduate | Dispatcher | Planner | Back office | Front office | Junior | SSC | Work in shifts | Containers | Inventory | Senior | Transportation | Administrativní pracovník