Looking for a job in HR in an international company? ---> Read below!
An international company is looking for new team member for the position of LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST.
How will your workday look like?
- coordination of the local trainings incl. arranging accomodation and transportation
- preparation of the courses materials
- ensuring room and accessories are ready
- responsibility for e-learning enrollments
- being in contact with suppliers, employees and other departments all around the world
Location: Prague 9
Start: by agreement (sooner is better)
- Min. secondary education
- Excellent knowledge of English, will be used actively at work in both written and spoken form
- Previous at least 1 year experience from coordination/L&D
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Reliability, focus on detail, flexibility
- 5 weeks of holiday/year + sick days
- Meal vouchers
- Cafeteria benefit package
- International company with daily use of foreign languages
- Young and dynamic team