Graduates with an interest in finance now have a great opportunity to start building their career in a renowned international company offering a range of consulting services.
If you wish to gain highly useful experience in financial analysis, work in English with a bunch of young and motivated people like yourself, you may be in luck!
Have a look at what you’d be involved with on a daily basis. As a FINANCIAL ANALYST you will mostly:
- learn how to do forecasts and prepare budgets for projects
- become an expert at understanding of and presenting financial information
- process supporting documentation such as contracts and invoices
- perform analyses to track the progress of your assigned projects
- analyze the results and learn to come up with improvements
- communicate with project managers and report your findings
- provide accounting and administrative support to your team
- produce various reports using Excel and SAP
- get skilled at communicating with various audiences
In addition to learning all of this, you will also develop a multitude of soft and interpersonal skills that will help you grow both personally and professionally. The company makes sure all new employees are properly trained so your transition into working world is smooth and stress-less. You will be pleasantly surprised by the offered benefits as well as company culture and down-to-earth environment.
RequirementsWhat do you need to become a financial analyst?
- Bachelor degree is enough, preferably in the field of economics, finance, business administration or management
- Candidates with some professional experience are most welcomed as well
- English language is a must as you will perform your work in English and should be able to talk to your foreign colleagues over coffee
- MS Office, you should be familiar with Excel
- Analytical mind and the ability to process data
- Positive attitude and team spirit
- Motivation to learn and develop
- Vacation - up to 25 days
- Meal vouchers
- Employee Discounts
- Referral Bonus
- Sick Days