Do you have a passion for international environment and finance? Would you like to use English and French on daily basis?
Individual and professional care, welcoming atmosphere, work within teams of positive and open-minded people!
This is a great opportunity to start your career in well-established international company in exclusive premises as a Junior Financial Analyst.
- Track finance policies and statutory requirements
- Modify reports from SAP to MS Excel
- Preparing of client invoices
- Check contract related information
- Processing internal accounting documents
- Create and modify reports
- Help to present financial related information
- Support other teams
- Perform other duties as assigned
The opportunity to work in a multicultural company, friendly and dynamic international environment. Are you interested in this position? Do not hesitate to send us your CV in English.
- University Degree (Accounting, Economics, Finance or Business Administration)
- Fluent English and intermediate French
- Strong organizational an analytical skills
- Excel - intermediate level
- Detail oriented person
- Team player
This position is suitable for both fresh graduates and candidates with work experience.
- Vacation - up to 25 days
- Meal vouchers
- Life/Pension Insurance Contribution
- Referral Bonus
- Language courses
- Overtime Compensation
- Sick Days
- Employee Discounts
Other notesFor more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/financial/
Multilingual | Finance and Banking | Finance SSC | Analyses | Consultancy | Controlling | Accountant | Analyst | Data entry | Graduate | Specialist | Controller | Consultant | Accounts payable | Accounts receivable | Billing | Finance | Project | Reporting | Business | Cost (fin) | Junior | IFRS | Finanční analytik