Do you have a passion for international environment and finance? Would you like to use languages English and French on daily basis?
Individual and professional care, welcoming atmosphere, work within teams of positive and open-minded people!
This is a great opportunity to start your career in well-established international company in exclusive premises as a Junior Financial Analyst.
- Track finance policies and statutory requirements
- Modify reports from SAP to MS Excel
- Preparing of client invoices
- Check contract related information
- Processing internal accounting documents
- Create and modify reports
- Help to present financial related information
- Support other teams
- Perform other duties as assigned
The opportunity to work in a multicultural company, friendly and dynamic international environment. Are you interested in this position? Do not hesitate to send us your CV in English.
- University Degree (Accounting, Economics, Finance or Business Administration)
- Fluent English and upper intermediate French is a big advantage
- Strong organizational an analytical skills
- MS Office
- Detail oriented person
- Team player
This position is suitable for both fresh graduates and candidates with work experience.
- Vacation - up to 25 days
- Meal vouchers
- Life/Pension Insurance Contribution
- Referral Bonus
- Language courses
- Overtime Compensation
- Sick Days
- Employee Discounts