Financial analyst for recent graduates
Are you recent GRADUATE who would like to start career in FINANCE and using ENGLISH on a daily basis? Than we are looking for YOU!
You will work for international company in team of young open-minded people and experienced specialists who help you to develop your skills from the beginning. Thanks to your analytical mind and good knowledge of Excel you will easily manage to prepare reporting, calculations and financial analysis. The clients engagement teams will appreciate your advice and communication skills in English or in other European language.
Sounds good? Have a look at what activities you would be involved with.
As a junior financial analysis you will mostly:
- perform or assist with reporting, pricing calculations and financial analysis
- cooperate on preparation financial budget, forecasts and on various financial and data analysis project
- work with supporting documentation such as invoices and contracts
- periodically review expense budget and follow-up expense issues
- track finance policies and statutory requirements
- communicate with project managers and working closely with the other team members
RequirementsWhat do you need to get this dream job?
- University degree related to Finance, Economics or Business Administration etc.
- Candidates with some previous experience are most welcomed as well as the fresh graduates.
- English language is necessary for day-to-day work and chat with your colleagues too.
- Computer skills and being familiar with Excel help you with preparing various reports.
- Ability to work with financial data and analytical skills are key knowledges for analysts.
- Motivation to learn, positive attitude and team spirit are prized qualities in this company.
BenefitsYou will be pleasantly surprised by the offered benefits:
- Vacation - up to 25 days
- Sick Days
- Meal Vouchers
- Life/Pension Insurance Contribution (500 - 700 CZK/m.)
- Cafeteria (1 000 - 1 100 CZK/m.)
- Atractive location in Prague (5 minutes from the subway station)
- Overtime Compensation
- Employee Discounts
- Referral Bonus
- Trainings and language courses
- Possibility to grow inside the company