Join a top global consulting firm and grow professionally in financial analysis.
As a FINANCIAL ANALYST you will:
- learn how to do forecasts and prepare budgets for your portfolio projects
- become an expert at understanding of and presenting financial information
- process supporting documentation such as contracts and invoices
- perform analyses to track the progress of your assigned projects
- analyze results and learn to come up with improvements
- provide accounting and administrative support to your team
- produce reports using Excel and SAP
The company makes sure all new graduates are properly trained so your transition into the working world is smooth and stress-less. You will be pleasantly surprised by the offered benefits as well as company culture and down-to-earth environment.
RequirementsWhat do you need to become a financial analyst?
- Bachelor degree is enough, preferably in the field of economics, finance, business administration or management
- Candidates with some professional experience are most welcomed as well
- English language is a must as you will perform your work in English and should be able to talk to your foreign colleagues over coffee
- MS Office, you should be familiar with Excel
- Analytical mind and the ability to process data
- Positive attitude and team spirit
- Motivation to learn and develop
BenefitsWhat you can expect in return?
- 25 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Sick days
- Meal vouchers
- Monthly cafeteria
- Pension contribution
- Regular training
Other notesFor more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Multilingual | Finance and Banking | Finance SSC | Analyses | Controlling | Consultancy | Audit | Accountant | Analyst | Data entry | Graduate | Specialist | Auditor | Consultant | KAM | Controller | Accounts payable | Accounts receivable | Billing | Finance | Project | Reporting | Business | Cost (fin) | Junior | Assistant | BIG 4 | Finanční analytik