Graduates and junior professionals who are analytical, enjoy finance and communicating in a multinational setting now have a great opportunity to succeed in a top international consulting firm.
What would you do as a JUNIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST?
- Perform regular financial analyses of ongoing international projects
- Assess revenues and costs
- Update forecasts and present financial information
- Communicate with project managers and other internal stakeholders
- Work in Excel and SAP daily
- Coordinate planning activities for new projects
- Perform ad hoc reports regarding profitability, cost allocation or efficiency
START NOW OR AFTER GRADUATION!
- Bachelor or Masters Degree (Accounting, Economics, Finance, Business Administration or Management)
- No previous work experience is necessary just motivation to learn and develop
- Advanced English
- Excel knowledge
BenefitsWhat you can expect in return?
- 25 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Sick days
- Meal vouchers
- Monthly flexipasses
- Pension contribution
- Office gym
- Regular training
- Business travel
- Relocation package for experienced professionals
Other notesFor more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/financial/
Multilingual | Finance and Banking | Finance SSC | Accounting | Analyses | Accountant | Analyst | Data entry | Graduate | Specialist | Accounts payable | Accounts receivable | Billing | Finance | Project | Reporting | Banking | Company | Team | Finanční analytik