Seeking a job as a JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT / JUNIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST or JUNIOR CREDIT ANALYST? Here comes one opportunity for you!
Besides a great career opportunity we offer a great team, good coffee and many benefits!
We are hiring FRESH GRADUATES as well as EXPERIENCED CANDIDATES!
Kick off your career with us and learn how to:
- Assist during various projects!
- Creating and issuing credit notes, invoices and pricing calculations
- Analyse pricing calculations and ensure their correctness
- Carrying out financial reports
- Work with financial billing system (SAP)
- Processing invoices and issuing payments
- Assist with general ledger preparation and its monitoring
- Perform financial forecasting and analysis
- Maintain vendor files
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions
- Ad hoc administrative tasks
- Participation in process improvement
- Planning, forecasting and budgeting
- Review expense budgets and more.
- A degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related
- Fluent English (C1)
- Motivation to work for an international firm
- Analytical thinking
- Very good demand of MS Excel
- Team player
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Flexible working hours
- 2 days of home office/month
- Referral Bonus
- Language course
- Sick Days
Other notesFor more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Multilingual | Finance and Banking | Accounting | Analyses | Banking | Consultancy | Controlling | Finance SSC | Accountant | Analyst | Controller | Specialist | Data entry | Finance | GAAP | IFRS | Payroll | SAP | Credit | Senior | Junior | Accounts payable | Accounts receivable | Billing | Cash application | Collection | Compliance | General ledger | Reporting | US-GAAP | Finanční analytik