Graduates interested in controlling and financial analysis now have a chance to start building their career in a renowned global company.
If you want to gain highly useful experience in the financial field, work in English alongside talented and motivated professionals, pay attention to this opportunity.
Have a look at what you’d be involved with on a daily basis. As a Junior Controller you will:
- learn how to do company's forecasts and prepare budgets
- become an expert at understanding of and presenting financial information
- process supporting documentation such as contracts and invoices
- perform analyses to track the progress of your assigned campaigns or specific projects
- analyze the results and learn to come up with improvements
- communicate with managers and report your findings
- learn to apply IFRS and US GAAP
- produce various reports using Excel
In addition to learning all of this, you will also develop a multitude of soft and interpersonal skills that will help you grow both personally and professionally. The company makes sure all new employees are properly trained so your transition into working world is smooth and stress-less. You will be pleasantly surprised by the offered benefits as well as company culture and down-to-earth environment.
RequirementsWhat do you need to become a financial analyst?
- Bachelor degree is enough, preferably in the field of economics, finance, business administration or management
- Candidates with relevant professional experience are also welcomed
- English language is a must as you will perform your work in English
- You should be familiar with Excel
- Analytical mind and the ability to process data
- Positive attitude and team spirit
- Motivation to learn and develop
BenefitsWhat you can expect in return?
- Vacation - up to 25 days
- Sick Days
- Home office
- Langugage courses
- Meal vouchers
- Referral Bonus
- Pension and Life Insurance