Do you have 1 or 2 years of experience in Finance / Accounting?
Are you interested in audit, analytical roles and processes?
Do you speak fluent English?
Now you can became a SOX Finance Professional!
If you are interested in audit, compliance matters and improving the internal control environment, you have an opportunity to join a international company which is going to provide you all neccessary TRAINING!
If you’re familiar with accounting procedures and have a background in finance, if you want to work in English in a multicultural environment and become a part of a growing compliance team, do not miss your chance.
As a Junior Audit Finance Professional (SOX) you will have a varied agenda and you will mostly:
- Perform regular SOX testing and present your findings
- Oversee assurance of compliance with agreed principles and policies
- Collect, process and analyze relevant supporting documentation
- Evaluate existing procedures and define deficiencies
- Suggest improvements and implement changes in accordance with SOX assurance
- Perform regular audits and prepare reporting
- Support both internal and external audits
- Help and guide your colleagues in compliance matter on an international scale
RequirementsWhat you need to have:
- Fluent English - you will work in a multicultural environment across different countries
- Degree in Finance/Accounting or Economics
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables and functions)
- Previous experience in finance, 1-2 years
- Knowledge of processes in Finance & HR area
- Analytical thinking and hands-on approach
- Strong processes orientation
- Strong analytical skills
- The ability to prioritize
It will be advantage if:
- Understanding of IFRS/US GAAP
- Experience with SOX or internal/external audit is a plus
- Foundation of VBA and macros would be an advantage but is not a requirement
- Experience from international Shared Service Center
BenefitsHave a look at the offered benefit:
- Flexible working hours
- Home office (3 days/month)
- 5 400 CZK for language courses and education
- 2 paid day for external trainings
- Sophisticated system of internal training and rotational program
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Cafeteria (in the amount of 3% gross monthly salary)
- Travel and accident insurance also for private purposes
- Employee´s sales and benefits
- Refreshment including fresh fruit in the office
- Teambuilding and events
Location: Prague (close to metro station)
Other notesFor more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Multilingual | Finance and Banking | Accounting | Analyses | Finance SSC | Audit | Accountant | Analyst | Specialist | Auditor | Finance | Independent | SAP | Senior | Team | Risk | Reporting | Compliance | SOX | Auditor