Want to be part of NEW EMEA Support Center in center of Europe? Excellent opportunity to move forward in your IT career, obtain new skills, valuable experience from large international company.
You will be dealing mostly with 2nd level issues not 1st level easy peasy things, identifying, analyzing and solving problems, cooperating with other offices in EMEA region and ensuring smooth running of our systems.
RequirementsWhat should you look like?
- English language at communicative level
- Worked as IT support for at least one year or have relevant experience with support
- Experience with any Helpdesk tools
- Flexible working hours (fix hours between 10 - 16h)
- Occasional work from home
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 5 sick days
- Cafeteria 4 000 CZK/month (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
- Meal vouchers - 80 CZK
- Contributions to accident and life insurance
- Contributions to pension (3% from sallary)
- Possibility of practicing yoga in the workplace (2x/week)
- Refreshments on workplace (fruit and very good coffee)
- Corporate events
Other notesFor more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=it-telekomunikace
IT and Telecommunications | System administration and support | Support | Active Directory | Application | Database | DNS | ERP | Exchange | IS | IT | Lotus Notes | LAN | Microsoft | Server | TCP/IP | Windows | Support IS