Very nice INTERNATIONAL environment, SMALL firm where you find FRIENDLY, family-like group of colleagues.
We are seeking someone who speaks GERMAN and ENGLISH and who will join our team!
You will be responsible for:
- Daily communication (via phone and email) with the colleagues and customers in Asian countries
- Receiving IT requests and incidents (by phone, e-mail or IT Self Service) and analysing and evaluating these requests (if necessary forward them to 2nd level of IT support)
- Informing users about solving and fixing their requests
- Maintaining the database (record all contacts in IT Service Desk tool)
- Cooperating closely with other teams and departments
- Supporting team, cooperation with other team members
You will be provided a proper training, therefore there´s no need for a previous experience.
Location: Prague 8
RequirementsHow do you know you are the right fit for this position?
You have these attributes:
- High school/University degree
- German language - fluent (C1)
- English language - at least upper-intermediate (B1/B2)
- Very good communication and analytical skills
- Experience in IT support (it is an advantage but not must; we are open to people with no experience, but you need to be motivated :)
- 25 vacation days
- Flexible working hours
- Meal vouchers
- Trainings and professional development courses
- Offices in the center of Prague
Other notesFor more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition
IT and Telecommunications | Multilingual | Other | Customer service | Support | Assistant / administrator | Customer service | Graduate | Help desk | Unix / Linux | Back office | SSC | Junior | IT | Pracovník back office