We're looking for IT Compliance Manager with pharmaceutical background for brand NEW Support Center in Prague.
Become a part of NEW center, NEW team and start your NEW professional chapter with us.
Your will become owner of all compliance processes by partnering with IT, PHARMA & NUCLEAR Engineering, Internal Audit and external Audit teams to ensure our processes and solutions comply with existing and future regulations by supporting a risk driven approach to make valuable recommendations on standardization of processes and controls, and influence changes and decisions.
Sounds interesting? Then Apply now!
RequirementsYou should have:
- Experience and working knowledge of Pharma & nuclear related methodology & complicance
- At least 2 years experience as IT auditor – certifications desirable
- Experience with compliance and/or control frameworks and standards
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Experience in program or project management
- Flexible working hours (fix hours between 10 - 16h)
- Occasional work from home
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 5 sick days
- Cafeteria 4 000 CZK/month (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
- Meal vouchers - 80 CZK
- Contributions to accident and life insurance
- Contributions to pension (3% from sallary)
- Possibility of practicing yoga in the workplace (2x/week)
- Refreshments on workplace (fruit and very good coffee)
- Corporate events