Are you searching for interesting job where you can actively use your ENGLISH and DANISH?
Are you interested in FINANCE area?
YES? Keep reading!
You will love this job if:
- You are looking for a role in young motivated team and would like to work with a great bunch of people.
- You want to learn from your experienced colleagues who are going to provide you plenty of training and support, especially at the beginning.
- You are motivated self-starter, who can organize yourself and appreciate the flexible working hours.
- You would like to continue using the foreign languages, especially Danish and English.
- You want to participate in new interesting projects in growing international company.
Your new role:
- Gathering data and uploading billing input into financial systems
- Preparing draft of invoices and credit notes and obtaining approvals
- Communication with clients
- Reporting - billing data,trend reports and financial analysis
- Performing backup and cooperating with other team members
- Proactively amanaging the resolution of queries
- Engaging in process improvement initiatives to increase the efficiency
- You have advance level of English plus native Danish.
- Your previous accounting experience are welcomed but not necessary.
- You are familiar with MS Office.(particularly Excel)
- You are self-driven person and team player
- You have a strong work ethic
It will be advantage if:
- You understand of business finance systems platforms (SAP) and have a knowledge of Finance processes.
- You have experience in a similar position within an international company (SSC)
- Flexible working hours
- Home office (3 days/month)
- 5 400 CZK for language courses and education
- 2 paid day for external trainings
- Sophisticated system of internal training and rotational program
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Cafeteria (in the amount of 3% gross monthly salary)
- Travel and accident insurance also for private purposes
- Employee´s sales and benefits
- Refreshment including fresh fruit in the office
- Teambuilding and events
Location: Prague (close to metro station)