Job area: COMPLEX ACCOUNTING for 5-6 entities, US GAAP, REPORTING, BUDGETING
Languages: Fluent English and Czech
Location: Prague city center office (with a planned headcount of up to 15 professionals)
Company: US manufacturing firm headquartered in Czech Republic established in 2008
Project: Migration of financial processes from the US and Switzerland to Prague - Training and knowledge transfer in the US and/or Switzerland
As a Chief Financial Accountant you will:
- Coordinate monthly closing process and drive the transition of GL processes.
- Prepare month-end journal entries and complete general ledger account analysis.
- Prepare periodic financial statements and supporting analysis.
- Perform financial statement forecasting and budget analysis.
- Prepare assigned account reconciliations and detailed financial analysis.
- Assist with adherence to and development of internal control framework and accounting work flow.
- Assist with the preparation of financial reporting packages.
- Participate in the preparation of the annual budget.
- Provide requested information for external auditors.
- Communicate with local Financial Authority
RequirementsYou have a great profile if:
- You studies University in Accounting/Finance or related field.
- You are working in general accounting more than 3 years.
- You have advanced English skills.
- You are fluent in Czech for communication with authorities.
- You have very good knowledge of US GAAP and Excel (pivot tables, functions)
- You have excellent knowledge of general bookkeeping procedures and general accounting principles.
It will be advantage if you have:
- Experience in SAP or Concur
- Accounting certification
- Experience with transitions
BenefitsHave a look at great benefits:
- 5 weeks of holidays
- Fully paid lunch
- Meal vouchers – fully paid, even if lunch is not utilized
- Home office options
- Cafeteria up to CZK 400 per month
- Pension insurance – contribution of at least CZK 600 per month
- Contribution to Liability Insurance for Employers
- Superior Health Program
- Mobile phone Employee Program
- Relaxation corner in the office
- Non-cash payment for retirement of CZK 1 000
- Non-cash payment for a jubilee of 60 years worth CZK 2 000
- Health prevention days (2 days per year for the 50+ age group)
- Smoking cessation contributions from the company
- Referral bonus
- Children's camp contribution
- Employee S.O.S. Line - help in difficult situations
- Company events