You have recently graduated and obtained a degree in Accounting, Economics or Finance, and you would love to start your career in one of the biggest Consulting firms.
Your dream just became reality!
One of our biggest clients is launching a new project and they are looking for you. Candidates with an interest in finance and analysis now have a great opportunity to start building their career in a renowned international company, right in the heart of Prague.
If you wish to gain highly useful experience in financial analysis, work in English (and French or German if you can) with a bunch of young and motivated people like yourself, you may be in luck!
This is a great opportunity to build a career as a Financial Analyst.
Throughout this position you will be:
- Working on your portfolio of projects
- Participating in the forecasting activities, budgeting
- Tracking finance policies and statutory requirements
- Checking contract related information
- Processing internal accounting documents
- Data analysis, creating and modifying reports
- Coordinating near and long-term planning activities to ensure consistency and compliance
- Working daily in SAP
- Working on related administrative tasks
You will be supported yet able to work on your initiative and have fun doing it, gaining valuable experience and enhancing your future employability.
- University Degree (Accounting, Economics, Finance or Business Administration)
- Fluent ENGLISH (+ FRENCH or GERMAN is a great advantage)
- Be a first class team player who possesses a positive and proactive attitude
- Strong interest to start and pursue a career in finance
- Computer literate and able to use MS Excel
- Vacation - up to 25 days
- Meal vouchers
- Employee Discounts
- Referral Bonus
- Language course
- Sick Days
- Career growth
- Trainings programs throughout your career in the company