This role is the best step forward in order to build you career in finance! Learn how to fly and become familiar with all the theory you have learnt so far!
The teams stick together and will help you to melt into friendly and dynamic international environment.
Keep reading and send us your CV!
You will learn how to:
- Working on different financial projects
- Analysing large amounts of data and isolating key financial data into structured reports
- Create, update and review financial statements
- Analyse, do budgeting and forecasting
- Monitor contract related information
- Help to present financial related information
- Production of monthly, quarterly and yearly presentations/reports
- Coordinate near and long-term planning activities to ensure consistency and compliance
You will become an expert at :
- Appling IFRS and US GAAP
- Creating analyses
- All the finance terms you have learnt at school!
- University Degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or Business Administration is desirable
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
- Strong analytical skills and ability to identify and resolve issues
- Strong internal control orientation and business acumen
- Vacation - up to 25 days
- Sick Days
- Meal vouchers
- Overtime Compensation
- Employee Discounts
- Referral Bonus