- want to work for an INTERNATIONAL COMPANY?
- speak fluently DUTCH and ENGLISH?
- have an interest in INVESTIGATING situations?
THEN WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!!!
If you desire to have an important role in your new job with a great impact on company´s business, COME and JOIN OUR TEAM!!!
You would be responsible for tracking FRAUD, which may involve monitoring financial transactions and data analyzing.
- Investigation of background information on seller and buyer
- Evaluation of the transactions
- Assurance of involved subjects being trustworthy and solvent
- Communication with customers and business partners
- Interpretation of all possible risks leading to fraud behavior
- Excellent written and spoken Dutch and ENGLISH
- Great problem solving skills
- Analytical and logical mind-set with attention to detail
- Interest in data analysis
- Ability to work as an individual as well as a part of the team
- 5 weeks of paid holiday
- Competitive salary
- Life insurance
- Contribution towards pension insurance
- Relocation package
- Public transportation reimbursement
- Working in an international environment
- Benefits and employees discounts
- Teambuilding activities
Other notesFor more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
IT and Telecommunications | Sales and Marketing | Finance and Banking | HR and Office Services and Law | Multilingual | Customer service | Analyses | Quality assurance and testing | Sw development and analysis | System administration and support | Procurement | Sales | Analytics | Administrator | Analyst | Support | Help desk | Graduate | Customer service | Business assistant | Sales support | Junior | Senior | Comp and ben | General | Back office | Call centre | Front office | IT | Work in shifts | Passive | Service | Telecommunication | Reporting | Pracovník back office