Is your cv full of extracurricular activities, have you always been a top student and participated in competitions? If yes, you are the one we are looking for!
Our Client is a management consulting Firm and is looking for a Financial Services Analyst.
Maintain and develop Financial Services knowledge products that will be used for internal use and for project work as well:
- Hungarian banking revenue pool model for retail and corporate segments,
- Industry discussion papers and overview materials/ analysis on banking and insurance, - Benchmarking databases, etc.
Participate in creation of new Financial Services content materials:
- Create selected analysis in business development topics, provide local support in global benchmarking exercises, etc.
- Provide local and non-local project team support by conducting research using local as well as global sources in Financial Services industry.
- Data will have to be researched and quality-checked by Financial Services Analyst for all the above purposes
- Recently finished or ongoing Master Studies
- Previous work experience in the field of Financial Services / Banking is an advantage
- Knowledge of Financial Services market databases is an advantage
- Fluent Hungarian and English knowledge required
- Experience with Windows-based software (MS Office) and substantial knowledge of the Internet
- Self-directed, flexible and able to deliver high-quality results in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Attention to detail, persistence, good numerical, analytical and communication and presentation skills
- Varied and challenging tasks
- Multicultural environment
- Shared office space
- Possibility of working in strongly international environment for one of the most prestigious company
- Access to the newest technologies
For more related job opportunities visit https://www.grafton.hu/en