Job area: REPORTING, PAYMENTS MONITORING, COMMUNICATION WITH CLIENTS REGARDING CASH AND INVOICES
Languages: fluent ENGLISH + GERMAN
Environment: International, multilingual
Send us your CV now! We have a perfect job for you!
Find a job where:
- You have fun and fast-paced but supportive environment.
- You have possibility to organize your time due to flexible working hours
- You can develop progress within the company.
- You have an opportunity for academic training.
As Finance & Cash Specialist you will:
- Create and monitor aging reports
- Communication with customers regarding overdue invoices
- Maintain accurate records about the customer payment status
- Issue reminders to overdue accounts
- Payments monitoring
- Perform reconciliation of customer accounts
- Solve customer disputes
- Ensure compliance with internal rules and regulations
RequirementsYou are perfect candidate if you have:
- Fluent English
- Advanced German
- Previous experience with working with accounting data, aging reports and direct communication with customers (at least 1 year)
- Degree or diploma in finance/accounting or related field (Bc.)
- Good communication skills
- Customer oriented approach
- Detail orientated
- Team player
It will be advantage if you have:
- Experience with SAP.
- Knowledge of Finance procedures.
BenefitsHave a look at nice benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- 3 sick days
- Home office
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Meal Vouchers
- Cafeteria 1 000CZK/m
- Supporting further professional education - ACCA
- Language courses
- Pension Fund Contribution
- Refreshment at the workplace
- Referral bonus
- Discount on company's goods and products
Other notesFor more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Multilingual | Finance and Banking | Accounting | Analyses | Finance SSC | Accountant | Invoice clerk | Graduate | Analyst | Assistant | Finance | Junior | Team | Business | Accounts payable | Accounts receivable | Project | Reporting | Účetní